If you are interested in expanding your firm, diversifying your products or even starting a new business, you may want to consider a customized cosmetic line branded with your own logo.
Pharmacies, SPAs, beauty centers and salons, herbalist shops, gyms and sports clubs can all benefit from the implementation of different cosmetic solutions.
Presenting trademarked products to your customers is an effective way to strengthen your clients’ loyalty while expanding your enterprise’s consumer base.
Starting from your personal business venture, Camorak can help you choose from a variety of cosmetics designed to meet your needs, and support your idea by sharing precious know-how developed over decades of experience.
Our product lines.
From standard, ready-to-sell private label solutions to fully customizable products and formulations, we manufacture the following cosmetic lines:
- Face: serums, anti-age creams, moisturizers, masks, scrubs, and cleansing products.
- Body: toning and anti-cellulite treatments, pre- and post-workout solutions, cleansers, moisturizers, scrubs, oils, and sunscreens.
- Hair: masks, lotions, shampoos, and conditioners.
- Baby products: cleansers, moisturizers, oils, and protective creams.
Both contract manufacturing and standard private label solutions feature products falling into one of the following categories:
- Natural cosmetics: we develop our natural cosmetics by preserving the plant’s properties. In doing so, we avoid any unwanted transformation of their attributes, making sure the final product respects all users’ skins, while protecting the environment by causing less pollution. Our natural cosmetics’ formulations include different plant extracts, essential oils, proteins, vitamins, and natural peptides. We also make sure to exclude silicones, parabens, mineral oils, and paraffins. Alongside our natural cosmetic lines we manufacture CBD cosmetics as well, and we thoroughly oversee the oils’ extraction process to guarantee the product’s utmost purity, safety, and effectiveness.
- Organic cosmetics: these cosmetics lines are made with certified, plant-based raw materials supplied by organic farms only. Our cosmetics formulations include juices and extracts collected via bio-liquefaction processes, enzymatic and fermentation methods, and many more procedures. The goal is to enhance and preserve the organic raw materials’ active ingredients.
- Cosmeceuticals: mixing both pharmaceutical and cosmetic best practices, these formulations feature a high active ingredients’ concentration as well as relevant healing properties. Our cosmeceuticals benefit from years of innovation and research towards better, more effective formulations including drones, enzymes, neuro-peptides, bio-mimetic active ingredients, and many more elements.
By choosing Camorak you choose quality, first and foremost.
Originally, Camorak was established as a galenic lab supporting pharmaceutical production lines (more details here). For the past 60 years we have maintained high quality standards, allowing us to guarantee safe products to our customers thanks to meticulous control procedures consisting of five distinct stages. From stability to microbiological tests, we assess the effectiveness of every single batch’s preservative system
Once our products exit the production line, they are certified by accredited, reputable institutions ensuring top-level safety and transparency to our clients.
If we managed to spark your interest in our cosmetic lines, click here to download our products catalogue and find out how we can support your new business endeavor. Get in touch!